Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Certified Organic Pure Essential Oils
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Tea tree oil is particularly useful as an antiseptic and disinfectant to fight off any infections, and effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses such as influenza, cold sores, catarrh, glandular fever and gingivitis. Besides the antiseptic properties of tea tree oil, it helps clear bronchial congestion, coughs, tuberculosis, asthma and sinusitis.
On the skin, it clears abscesses, acne, burns, herpes, oily skin, athlete's foot, cold sores, blemishes, diaper rash, warts, sunburn and infected wounds, while fighting dandruff on the scalp.
A massage using tea tree oil diluted in a carrier before an operation may help to fortify the body and reduce post-operative shock.
Tea tree oil is considered safe oil, as it is non-toxic and non-irritant, but may cause skin sensitization to some individuals, and it should be used with this in mind.
Country of Origin
Method of Extraction
100% pure & certified organic tea tree essential oil
Fresh, warm and spicy-camphoraceous
Part of Plant
Leaves and twigs
Antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, bactericide, cicatrisant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific.
Suggested Aromatherapy Usages
- For car scenter / diffuser use, drip oil onto the oil pad.
- For use on pillow, add a few drops of essential oils onto a couple of cotton balls and tuck them in both sides of your pillow just underneath the pillow case.
- For use in candle burner / electric vapourizer / aromatic lamp diffuser, add 6 -10 drops or more if desired into the recessed bowl containing warm water.
- For bath or foot bath, add a few drops of essential oils into bathtub or bucket containing warm water.
- For inhalation, add a few drops to a cotton ball, soft tissue, diffuser or small pot of hot water. Cover your head with a large towel, close your eyes, put your face above the water and inhale deeply. Repeat as required.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond or coconut oil prior to use.
Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- Soap Production
- Shampoo Production
- Scented Candle
- For sizes above 1L, kindly contact or email us here.
Dilution Guidelines for Essential Oils
It is recommended that Certified Organic Pure Essential Oils be diluted with carrier oils for skin applications.Read Guidelines
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and all sensitive areas.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner.
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
- Please keep in mind that all content is provided for informational purposes and is not implied or intended to constitute professional medical advice or treatment.
- The above information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Certified Organic Pure Essential Oil
- Sourced Sustainably
- Singapore Quality Brands